JOIN US FOR TWO DAYS OF NETWORKING, AND GAIN THE TOOLS TO HELP EACH OTHER SUCCEED IN OUR NEXT MISSION.
We set out on a mission to bring people together and equip them with the necessary tools to transition successfully. This seminar is for any service member that is separating within two years, a veteran that is still in a transitional period, caregivers, spouses and service providers. GallantFew serves veterans in any branch from any era.
In an age of technological immediacy and complex social dynamics involving our Veterans, pressure for transitioning service members continue to mount. A fast moving, diverse and chaotic civilian constituency expects unassailable emotional intelligence, ethical, moral judgement and performance.
Unfortunate consequences of these expectations – risk aversion, lack of creativity, bunker mentalities, burnout, isolation, unclear identity and ego – are sapping Veterans of the very qualities and adaptability the demands require to navigate effectively and safely.
As leaders, how do we ensure the best and brightest of our ranks maintain the equilibrium and flexibility needed to adapt to these complex times?
GET READY! SOMETHING REALLY COOL IS ON THE HORIZON. JOIN THE GALLANTFEW TEAM FOR A WEEKEND OF DISCOVERY, NETWORKING AND PERSONAL GROWTH.
The guiding principle of VetXpo –– is a means for establishing personally relevant foundational beliefs and courses of action that maintain critical balance. VetXpo enables Veterans to generate thoughtful solutions in alignment with their core values. VetXpo is the integration of the highest ideals of what civilian life can be, what we expect from ourselves as a representative of military service/profession,and how our important civilian purpose filled life can be lived.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Vet Xpo seeks to inspire excellence in veterans and our veteran support community by providing locally and nationally-recognized thought leaders, wellness gurus, diverse perspectives and a platform for sharing important messages. These 30-minute TED-style presentations directly correlate to balance in at least one of five functional fitness areas (Physical, Social, Emotional, Spiritual or Professional). 2018 has a dynamic group of speakers and topics:
- Lighting the Fuse (Social and Emotional Fitness) – Vince Vargas
- Leverage vs Charity (Professional Fitness) -Toby Nunn
- Word Warrior – The Power of Speaking “UP” (Spiritual, Professional and Social Fitness) – Kirk Weisler
- PTS & The Brain: The Other I.E.D (Emotional Fitness) – Annette T. Hill, LPC
- The Rest of Your Life (Professional, Social and Spiritual Fitness) – Matthew Griffin
- Get Uncomfortable (Social Fitness) – Bryce Mahoney
- It’s YOUR Life, What Are YOU Going to Do About It? (Social Fitness) – Nick Koumalatsos
- Managing and Engaging Millennials (Professional and Social Fitness) – Ross Paterson
- Transition Does Not Have an Expiration Date (Social and Emotional Fitness) – Milan Goergia
During intermissions enjoy engaging and experiential opportunities to learn more about community services, market-place trends, question and answer sessions, new to market products and more! Rather than provide answers to specific questions, VetXpo seeks to cultivate the exploration of issues central to the Veteran transition process, cultural identity, and accountability. It is intended to spark introspection, create connection and encourage action among attendees.